Shipping & Handling
Due to the perishable nature of our products, we take every precaution to ensure that your order or gift will arrive in excellent condition.
No Saturday/Sunday Delivery.
Orders will ship within 5 business days.
We will ship year-around and provide temperature controlled packaging at no charge, available during warm weather months and climates.
Sorry we cannot ship to APO, FPO, AFB or Post Office Box addresses or non-US orders.
For your convenience, we accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
Standard Shipping & Handling Rates (per recipient)
We use UPS to ship all orders.
Shipping options include:
- Zones 1 - 4: Ground or Second Day Air
- Zone 5: 2nd Day Air or 3rd Day Select
- Zone 6: 2nd Day Air only
* Shipping charges are applied at the time of checkout.
· For rates outside of the continental US, please call 800·972·2658.
· Please note that shipping charges are per recipient.
Appropriate sales tax will be applied to all Wisconsin shipments.
Sales tax is not applicable to shipments outside of Wisconsin.
For volume discounts, please see our "Corporate Gifts" page. Our Customer Service Manager will be happy to assist you.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
- We go to great lengths to insure that all product(s) ordered are fresh, properly packaged, and shipped as quickly as possible.
- We cannot guarantee products shipped in the months of May through September or anytime the temperature goes above 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will not be refunded. All returned product(s) must be shipped prepaid.
- The appropriate refund will be provided to the buyer within 15 business days after receipt of product(s).
Product Damaged in Shipment
- Product(s) damaged in shipment will be replaced at no cost to the buyer. Buyer may be required to assist us in filing a claim with UPS.
- UPS claims must be approved before replacement is issued.
Incorrectly Shipped Product
- Incorrectly shipped product(s) will be replaced at no cost to the buyer as quickly as possible.
- The buyer is responsible for providing a valid shipping address. In the event that a product(s) is returned due to and invalid address, the buyer will be charged either:
(1) An additional shipping charge to ship the product(s) to the correct address or
WE DO NOT DO RETURNS
FREE SHIPPING promotion apply on UPS GROUND ONLY
- Please call 800·972·2658 with any questions. or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org