Buddy Squirrel LLC
2018 Candy Count Contest Rules
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Sponsor: Buddy Squirrel LLC.
3. Description of the Contest.
a. These official rules govern the 2018 Candy Count Contest which is sponsored by Buddy Squirrel LLC.
b. The contest begins on December 5, 2018 and ends on December 24, 2018 (the Contest Period).
c. The contest consists of guessing how many Christmas mints are in the jar.
4. Eligibility:the contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old when they enter. Employees and their relatives, officers and other representatives of Buddy Squirrel, LLC. Are not eligible to enter the contest.
5. How to Enter: Go to one of the three Buddy Squirrel locations between December 5, 2018 and December 24, 2018 to fill out a contest entry form.
6. Selection of Winners: One winner will be selected per retail store location. The winner will be the entry with the correct answer, or closest to it – over or under. In the event of a tie at a retail location, the winner will be randomly selected from all tying entries.
7. Prize –the is a gift collection including: 1 – 8 oz. tin Cashews, 1 – 8 oz. tin Mixed Nuts, 1 – 12.5 oz. box Assorted Chocolates, 1- 8.0 oz. Pecan Tads, 1 - 7.0 oz. box Butter Almond Toffee and 1 – 8.0 oz. bag of Cheezzy Cheese Corn.
8. Contacting Winners:Winners will be contacted via contact information included on contest entry form. Winners will be contacted between December 26 and December 31, 2018.